Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Disneyland

January 5 I did not have to go to work, so Kyle and I decided to go to Disneyland! We had been talking about it for a while. Kyle had not been in 10 years and I had not been in 5 years. So we figured it was time for a visit. The weather was perfect. Disneyland was still decorated Christmas themed and that made it something fun and new to see! We loved the parade. We sat by a man with down syndrome and his mother for the parade, but one of every character/dancer came up to him and gave him a handshake, high five, or hug! It was so cool! We felt front and center and it was awesome, thanks to him! It's a Small World was also decorated with Christmas lights and decorations inside. In between the "It's a small world" song, they sang Jingle Bells on the ride! Also, the Jungle Cruise was changed to "Jingle Cruise". The animals ripped into all the "missing" Christmas decorations." The Haunted Mansion was also decorated for Christmas using the theme The Nightmare Before Christmas. We were able to get to the park early and ride all the rides by dinner. The longest we waited was an hour for Splash Mountain as single riders. Other than that, we never waited longer than 30 minutes on average. This trip was so worth it. It went by too fast, but we had lots of fun and plan on going back to do California Adventure later this year. We have decided we want to go somewhere/do something new once a month. We may go to Big Bear Mountain and try skiing/snowboarding. We'll see, but I hope it works out! I sure love going on adventures and spending quality time with my man.


































No comments:

Post a Comment