Sunday, September 28, 2014

FBF: Part 7: August 2014

A lot of events happened in August before and after our Yosemite trip. 


Mom, Aaron, Emily, and I all went to see Wicked at Capitol Theater. The last time I saw it was in KC before I graduated high school. I got goosebumps during Defying Gravity. Such a fun musical!



Kylie turned 1 on August 11. Emily had a birthday party for her with friends and family. Uncle Kyle and I sure love and miss you, Kylie!


The day after we got home from Yosemite, Kyle's hand swelled up and fast. It got red and swollen in a couple hours which is fast! Luckily, he worked in a medical clinic and got in right away. They gave him an antibiotic and did lab work. We still have no idea why his hand did that, but he is better now. Luckily, his hand got better within a day of starting the antibiotics.


One Saturday or Friday we went to our local golf course and tried Foot Golf! My kind of sport. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment