Sunday, February 17, 2013

February

School is a drag this year. I am struggling with classes I truly truly dislike and especially fighting off senior-itis.  I just pray that by going to my classes and doing my homework and trying to take my tests, everything will work out. I put emphasis on trying because I literally failed and got a 43% on my last test and I really did TRY! My teachers are not making anything easily enjoyable. (adskjfchemistryasndfd) I guess I am just stupid.

On a happier note I got a raise at work last week that I have been wanting for a while and I didn't even have to ask for it! So that has been a relief. 

On Valentine's Day, Kyle made me heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes, yum! And I made him a jar of reese's cups with hearts in and outside of it saying, "You've been heart-attacked!" I also got him the new James Bond movie Skyfall and a golf polo for his upcoming golf class. He took me out to a nice dinner and gave me roses and a "coupon" to go on a date for a couple's massage! We have been wanting to do that for a while now. We are sore like every other day because we are taking a weight training class this semester. haha.


 Roberta was here visiting the first week of February to help Andrew and Rebecca out with the kids. It was cold and snowed while she was here. But we went over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to visit with her and family. Sunday the kids were being especially crazy, but we had fun! After they went to bed I got to hold James for a long time while we the adults played BANG! I was the Renegade both games! I died early the first game and got mad, but then I almost won the second game so I got my revenge! 



This weekend is Presidents Day so we have school and work off! Nothing super exciting planned yet, but on Friday and Saturday we rented movies with our friends and watched Hotel Transylvania and Here Comes the Boom. I recommend both of those movies because they were funny!

Well, nothing else too exciting. Just stressin' my life away at the moment. Let's hope it gets better! Only 2 more weeks until our Vegas trip and 2 more months til graduation!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment