Friday night we were invited by some friends to carve pumpkins at their place. There was a group of us there and someone brought a packet of pictures of ideas for carving. So we looked through the book and Kyle liked this ghoul. So just looking at the picture, Kyle free handed the drawing and we worked together to carve it out. We think our ghoul looks pretty cool.
Emily and Scott were nice enough to invite us to their Halloween party. Costumes were mandatory. So Kyle and I were bad and planned our costumes last minute. An hour before we were supposed to leave, we went to D.I. to find me a shirt and Kyle a cane. We found me a shirt, bu no go on the cane. We eventually stopped at Walmart and found him one.
Can you guess our costumes?
Kyle is Dr. House, and I am Rosie 'the riveter.' Not bad, huh?
I even won 'The Most Original Costume' prize! haha
Emily and Scott's costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment