Thursday, my dad came into town to stay till Sunday. Neither me or my siblings are planning on seeing him for the holidays because we are married, travel is expensive, and just different plans this year, he was able to come out earlier and get some visiting time. Sadly, Roberta had to go to China for work and couldn't come as well. While he was here we went out to eat at Los Hermanos, In-n-Out, went bowling where I achieved my record score of 176! We also played games pretty much every night and made homemade pizzas thanks to Andrew and Rebecca. However, Saturday night Kyle wasn't feeling so good and my allergies were acting up. We went home a little late that night. The next morning on Sunday Kyle woke up feeling sick to his stomach and threw up probably 3 times that day. He slept the whole day, while I also laid on the couch with a stuffy nose and sore throat watching tv and taking care of him.
It is now Wednesday and Kyle has been gradually getting better. I had felt like I was getting better until this morning when my stomach felt terribly upset. I still went to class because I had to take an in class quiz. However, while I was sitting there, I would go in and out for 50 minutes feeling like I had to throw up right now! So I endured class and went home right after it was over. Once I got home, I threw up right away, but still feel shaky. Luckily, I called work and they said it's fine if I don't go in today and Kyle has come home after work to help me take medicine and rest. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep while he is at class and then when he's home he can take care of me. ;) So basically, Kyle and I have caught the bug and it is no bueno.
Now that it is Sunday, we are finally feeling normal again. I am a bit stuffy still, but no more stomach craziness.
In other news, I am pretty sure that all of America knows the outcome of the recent Presidential election. All I am going to say about it is that there is good in everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment