Finals are FINALly over.
I survived all of them except one.
Luckily it wasn't the death of me because I am still here.
But let's just say, we'll see if I make my goal of not getting any C's this semester.
I tried. really really hard.
On to better news,
last week is finally over and I have moved all my stuff to our new apartment, minus my own suitcase and some food as I stay at my old apartment.
My roomies are the best for letting me stay another week!
Finals and moving are always the toughest week of the year since they occur at the same time.
But thank goodness there is no stopping the earth from revolving around the sun and it had to end.
P.S.
Here are some bridal shower pictures from the bridal shower my sister and sister-in-law threw for me back at the beginning of April.
I had A LOT of gum in my mouth.
But i appreciate all of my close friends and family who came!
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment