This is what my hair was like for my bridal pictures!
I went to a hair school and it was a lot cheaper and they are much more of wanting to do what you would like.
I brought in a picture like these ones for an idea:

but since my hair is shorter and we didn't like the bangs in the other picture
they were able to come up with this:
I LOVED it!
It went so well with my dress and was the type of look I was going for!
I have since though, highlighted my hair so it's not so brown anymore!
Now for my bridal pictures, I had a pearl comb, but it was because I didn't have the flower hair piece yet that I originally wanted. But it was ok, cause I'll actually have the flower for the actual wedding because....
This little beauty came in the mail the other day
and I am so excited to wear it on the wedding day!!
Next, my sister's friend made me a bracelet I wanted.
I like it a lot.
It was a little cheaper and it actually fits my small wrist!
11 DAYS!!!
Leaving for San Diego THIS Wednesday!!!
Next time I come back, I will be a married woman!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment