Monday, April 16, 2012

The craziest 2-3 weeks of my life!

Still have 3 FINALS to finish by Wednesday at the latest for me.

Bridal PICTURES are Thursday!

I WORK Monday, Wednesday, and from 7 am - 6 pm Friday!

I have to PACK and CLEAN and MOVE and be "out" of my apartment by Friday at 8 am!

I have to SEND invitations this week/next week!

My birthday is SUNDAY!

I go through the TEMPLE in a WEEK AND A HALF!
(I am freaking out! In a good/nervous way!)

My family bridal SHOWER is NEXT TUESDAY!

I am getting MARRIED in 3 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS!


Please help me Lord.

-Please make my multitasking skills as awesome as like superman powers!

If anyone is willing to help? I may put you to work!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I've told you I'm willing to help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I finish finals, I'm thinking about having a put together invitations and address them party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you still need it, I'll help with anything! :)

    ReplyDelete