Monday, March 19, 2012

Midterm Blues

I'm going to blame it on being that time of year when everything happens at once
and it feels like nothing is getting accomplished.
It mostly has to do with wedding planning, but I'd rather blame it on school (midterms are actually going well, so it's not from the outcome of midterms) because honestly I am excited about the wedding and being married to someone so wonderful, just not the planning.



We are less than 2 months away (!!!) but some little set backs (really aren't that major, but still stresses me out) have started to occur and test my patience.
I got a call from my mom explaining the ring that we wanted to order for Kyle was going to be more pricey than we expected. So add extra shopping time that we don't have to things to do. Hopefully we can find something we like. Kyle does have an alternative of his Grandfathers gold ring, we'll see what works out but it's not our first first choice.

The next day was supposed to FINALLY be the day we were going to take our engagement pictures! I was looking forward to it and i think that is what honestly got me through the stressful week before.
Everyone else that is engaged has done so, and it makes me feel more and more like a slacker that they are getting things done, and we haven't even done this yet. 
But alas, the winter decided to storm back in and remind us it is not officially spring yet and it snowed and was super windy this weekend. So we had to cancel and reschedule for a couple weeks. Pushing it a little for me.
Allbeit, we do have an amazing photographer who said he'll put us at the top of his list and get our pictures edited for us right away so we'll have it.
It just makes me nervous when we are picking up our invitations tonight! And we still have to go through the whole picture process. Ah, Such is life.


Getting my hopes up too quickly is kind of a dangerous thing, 
but it seems like there is always reason and something better always comes along later!

So here's to I'm engaged to a the most wonderful person on the planet and I can't wait to be married to him for forever!!! 

Because that is what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment