It was quite the day, but being able to be with Kyle most of the day helped me stay relaxed and enjoy one of my favorite holidays!
He woke me up in the morning before he went to work and brought me flowers.
I didn't get a picture of those, but they were fun!
Later in the day he surprised me with a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.
Cliche, but I always love it!
This is what is left of the chocolates. Kyle saved it, lol, but you'll find out why later.
Then we went to La Jolla Groves for dinner.
Delish! But small servings because they want to be fancy. But it was special.
I made Kyle a special box that is "Our Love Story"
I printed off pictures and glued captions on the back of them that explain how we started dating and when we were dating and when he proposed.
I still have the receipt from Kneaders where we ate that day and where I received the Amazing Race clue!
our photo booth pictures
everything that we have done together (tickets, notes, etc.)
love story pictures!
Yay!
Needless to say, he loved it!
First Valentine's Day Together = Success!
Aww, what a cute idea Brianna! Good job :) What a sweet fiance you are!
ReplyDelete