Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happenings

Back in February, we took advantage of our last 3 day vacation of the semester and went to San Diego.
Everyday (except Sunday thank goodness) was wedding planning.
Site seeing, eating cake, trip to Costco, trip to wholesales, etc..
I was overwhelmed with the generosity of Kyle's parent's to take us everywhere and pretty much plan everything for us to do! 
Sooo nice, plus to house and feed us,
I really am gaining another great family!!
Overall our weekend went well and we were pleased with what got accomplished.



In our in between wedding planning time, 
Scott and Emily invited us to a Utah minor league Hockey game.
We saw a fight and some good goals
and had fatty fried food!
Sounds like a sporting event to me!
I picked the player to cheer for during the game who started the fights! Haha, Go me!
We enjoyed it and are grateful for Emily and Scott who are willing to invite us and hang out with us.
I think that is one thing I am looking forward to married life, being able to hang out with married couples and not feel awkward. Plus you don't just make one friend, you make two!


 (pardon Kyle's crazy eyes, he couldn't keep them open, so this is "assuring" his eyes would be open. lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment