Sorry I have been M.I.A. recently
I'll be trying to catch back up a little here and there.
But for now I will explain a little about why I have been lacking in posts.
I have been so overwhelmed.
Full time in school.
Homework.
Tests.
Quizzes.
Part time Job.
Second Job at football games.
Church.
Dating.
Sleeping.
Eating.
And all the little things in between.
I am learning that I am pretty much at my limit. I'm still considering if anything needs cutting out. How about school? haha, just kidding Dad!
No, but seriously sometimes.
I am actually doing ok now.
After 3 weeks, I'm still adjusting, but I'm more used to this new schedule and learning how to balance everything out.
So as you can see, blogging was not on that list above.
It's been difficult though also.
It's hard to make time also for other relaxing fun activities.
Because I have a job and school...
I was kind of feeling forgotten and left out.
I would try to do some fun things every now and then,
but it is hard because I just keep thinking of what things need to get accomplished next?
I am also feeling like I am not good enough to do all of this. I can't do everything. Because I can't do everything, I'm not perfect and I'm not good enough.
I try, but I'm not perfect like what some people seem to be. How do they do it? Why can't I have it all figured out like they do? Why can't I just be happy?
Yeah, these have been my thoughts over and OVER the last month and it is exhausting!
I was just getting sick of myself thinking and I was really starting to annoy and dislike myself.
I was trying to do good things and telling myself to think good thoughts, but it was just not working.
Does The Lord really notice me? Is He still there for me? How can I just be happy instead of stressed? Am I still loved even though I can't do everything perfectly? Does The Lord notice I am trying? Are my efforts good enough? Am I good enough?
See how discouraging that is?! I was getting sick of it and trying to do what I could to keep from falling deeper into more discouragement, heck, I am hoping to just stay out of depression. I've talked to few and some people about it. They are really encouraging and help also. But what has really answered my prayers are The Lords words from His apostle's message, who answered every single one of those previous questions.
The Lord does notice me. He knows right now everything that I am feeling and what I am thinking and what I desire. He answered my sincerest thoughts and feelings. He loves me so much he gives me answers and let's me know He is still there for me always.
Now it's going to take my action and faith to keep going.
Hang in there Bri. The first few weeks of the semester are always the roughest. You're tough and smart and before long, you will be in the swing of things again and the rest of the semester will flow by. You're doing great and we are incredibly proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteBri!! I had no idea you were feeling so discouraged! Please let me know if you need anything. Lately Christine and I have been cooking up a storm, so we would LOVE to feed you. Promise! :)
ReplyDelete