Still thinking about some tough decisions.
I would like to find a new job, but I'm scared. I'm nervous about finding a job. Nervous of being put in a new environment in the middle of school and trying to adjust to that.
And that is IF I find a job. Or even get the courage to apply to a new job.
This schedule is just not working. It is doing alright as "doable." But I am not happy anymore with my schedule and what I am doing in the working department. My work schedule makes me feel more burdened about doing my homework and not having a social life and going to work I just think about how much homework I could be doing instead.
So..should I just quit...or should I find a new job (even though I am scared) and quit if I get a new job?
sigh
So much to think about.
On a happy note...October 2nd was Kyle and I's 2 months. It was a Sunday..so we just watched conference at his Bishop's with his roommates and others from his ward. Afterwards we drove through the Provo Canyon and saw all the pretty leaves changing color. It finally feels more like Fall. Ahh...that is something to be happy about. :)
Also, it's picture time, we went to Yellowstone two weekends ago! It was a fun time.
Soooo I'm pretty sure your bf served in my home ward on his mish... Weird! Small world! haha
ReplyDelete