After the Chicago Va-kay the fast forward button (or reality button) has been pushed
and a lot has been happening right before school starts.
First of all, I can't believe school is starting in like two and a half weeks.
Second of all, Elder Matthew David Aamodt is coming home on Tuesday!
Um, excuse me? When did this happen?
I will get to Missouri on Friday, so I will be seeing him this weekend.
What?!
I can't believe I just said that.
I can't believe I just said that.
I will be seeing one of my best friends in like 5 days.
We mutually decided that we're not going to be considered "together."
So we're not in a relationship anymore, but I feel great about it.
I'm dating and I am way happy with the situation.
It will just be great to see and talk to one of my best friends again.
Third of all, I am getting new roommates.
I lived with mine for almost a year!
Especially Christine.
But I have my good friend Lily moving in to be my new roomie
so I am excited about that.
I'm just always hesitant about the other new roommates cause it is a pretty big change.
I hope it goes well.
Fourth of all, I am hopefully going to be shadowing PT at the hospital in Provo.
All i have to do is get all these shots and fill out paperwork and get a badge and they'll set me up a schedule?
It was that easy?
Ok, it's not that easy.
But I never really planned on this being in my schedule this fall,
but heck yes I am going to try it and see what happens.
I hope it works out so I can shadow this semester.
Really, this is very very exciting for me.
Fifth of all,
With having a cold last week, also last week I almost broke my ring toe on my right foot. My whole foot is bruised and the other two toes around it are bruised pretty bad too. It still hurts, it was swollen like a little sausage, and I have had so much to do it's been hard to try to rest it. But luckily, it is not broken, just sprained/jammed really bad, and it is getting better.
Maybe the Lord is trying to tell me to slow down a little bit.
But with that,
Getting all of my school stuff ready before I go to Missouri this Thursday.
I am going to be in Missouri until TWO days before school starts.
Yeah....now you can understand more of the pressure I am feeling under.
Getting Books, tuition paid, yadda yadda yadda.
Boring, but still, it's my Junior year.
Wowzers.
I've been here two years already?
When did I start growing up?
This summer has already had a lot of changes itself, been helping me grow, and learn a lot more.
I have no idea what to expect this semester.
Lots of changes,
lots of new challenges that are bringing lots of new exciting possibilities.
It can feel overwhelming, wait, more like it DOES feel overwhelming,
but I know through everything, if I keep doing what is right,
The Lord will guide me in all these decisions to help me go where he wants me to go
and
I can't wait to see what is in store.
gah!!!! It has been a year and it will be weird not having you in my new apartment!!! I will miss you! Good luck with everything and keep me in the loop!! :)
ReplyDelete