Thursday, December 16, 2010

Will You...?

I have been having a hard time recently missing dear fiends and family that I am really close to. Right now I am apart from so many of them. They are on missions or we are in other states, over 1000 of miles away. And it is really hard. And sometimes when I need a hug or something, the ones I want to ask most are just not here. And no is to blame of course. But then it is nice to remember that they do reassure me quite often that they are here for me, even 1000 of miles away. Just through letters, or a text, or a phone call, or a facebook message, they will be there.
Most importantly,
I am learning that there is a Heavenly Father who is always here for me.
And now the hardest thing I am learning, is how to be here for myself.
Because really, the only person who can choose to make a difference for me,
is me.


No comments:

Post a Comment