Thursday, December 16, 2010

Impressions



I absolutely LOVE those precious impressions I receive from the spirit.
I am just sitting here writing out some notes for my physics final...
While also kind of in the back of my mind thinking about how DIFFICULT all this science stuff really is.
IT is not my forte.
BYU is seriously REALLY challenging.
And with all of the smart people surrounding me and making it look easy...
it definitely is not a self-esteem booster.
It always makes me second guess myself and really makes me feel like I don't belong here.
Or belong in the major I chose.
And it happens every couple weeks. One after the other.

Ok, back to what I was saying...
So as I was thinking about this..
seriously, there were like these soft touches on my heart one after the other, non stop, that were telling me,
"It is difficult right now. But you are doing the right thing. This is the right thing for you. You will make it through. These difficult classes will help you learn to love what is to come. It is worth it."

Isn't that cool?!

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment