Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Break

No...I am not talking about Christmas break quite yet...
But I am becoming so close to break..it's almost un-motivational to study anymore!

The break I am talking about is when an un-expected friend pretty much INSISTED that I take a little break and go do something with them.
And I am SO GRATEFUL for it.

And it didn't hurt that I really did want to spend time with them!

Well, pretty much, my friend and I drove around listening to Christmas music and looking for Christmas lights anywhere. It was so fun! We were just driving wherever we felt like going, and enjoying the views!

It only lasted an hour, but hey, my advice, just take a break and remind yourself there is still some Christmas cheer out there in world during finals week!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha so when I saw this post I thought that it said Bleak... I guess you know what my mind frame is this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete