FREAK OUT TIME!!!
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
So, it pretty much pays to facebook "research" and be on facebook until 1 in the morning.
and
THIS
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.
It's a video of Matt talking and it's his face and he's talking!
BACKGROUND INFO: Matt was teaching them english. So it was the end of their english class when they had kind of a "farewell" party for him because they all had a feeling he was going to be transferred and gave him gifts. They made him the t shirt he is wearing as one of the gifts. He spoke some english at the beginning of the video because they all wanted him to say a little bit and see if they have learned any english. lol.
NO WORRIES THOUGH. Matt definitely did not post this video on facebook himself. I am friends on facebook with the ward mission leader(? I think), but was in one of or in the ward Matt was serving in, and the guy added me as a friend. And so he posted this video and pictures (i'll talk about the pictures later)..
Well, I bawled my eyes out watching this.
In a good way though. I think it was mostly just shock. And also, I don't know how to explain this to you, but I was in a downer mood tonight because of stuff going on...and I said a prayer asking for help to help me think of some things to make me happy, and then I found the video, and when I watched the video all of my bad feelings went away just like that. They were just gone. Completely. It was an answer to my prayers.
The Spanish part, I understood parts of it, but I was blubbering so much, my roommates watched it again with me and Nadia so graciously translated for us since I couldn't concentrate. He is being very sincere and it just reminds me of things that I miss most about him.
ALSO with this lovely video, there was a WHOLE 200 PICTURE PHOTO ALBUM posted of him!
It was like Christmas. I saved practically all of them!
Oh man, the people he is serving are so awesome!
Holy Moly, I realized that if I just cried over seeing him in a video...I will probably do the same thing when I get to see him in person!
Oh dear...I'm in trouble.
Whaaatttt?? Girl that is the coolest thing ever! You are so blessed!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found a lift you seemed a little sad last night. I'm an ear if you need it.
ReplyDeleteBrianna!!! This makes me so happy for you! Oh goodness, you needed this. This is such an uplifting happy feeling! I get those, just in different ways. :) I seriously am so happy that you could receive this answer to your prayers. I'm really close with my older sister, and the day after she got married, I was driving home from school or work and I was just bawling in my car because I missed her... it's hard. I told Heavenly Father that I needed her. I needed her there with me, right by my side. An hour after I got home, she and her husband came to my house! (They were just staying in a hotel in Orem.) I didn't jump up and hug her, and I didn't act like I hadn't seen her for ages, it was totally casual. I said hi, and talked to her for a second. But it was exactly what I needed. She was just there. At my house. With me. It was a perfect answer to my prayers. I love this gospel. :)
ReplyDeleteDude, that was super cool! I wish they had this when I had a missionary out!! He seems like a great guy and I hope for the best!! Love you!! :)
ReplyDelete