Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friendship Handicapped

I don't know how to explain this...

but I know this person...

And I really just innocently, really want to be friends with them.

We already are class buddy type friends because we have two classes together...

but I want to relate to them outside of the classroom.

I can't tell if they want to be my friend though outside of school...

how should I go about trying to be friends with them

without pushing their boundaries or them think I'm annoying or something?

I feel so silly asking this...but really, I am just stuck.

Advice, please?

1 comment:

  1. You could add them on facebook...? Unless you already did, then you could work your way to getting their number and then you could text them and be like, "Hey we're going to do such and such, do you want to come?" Brianna, honestly, you'd have to try pretty hard to get someone to think you're annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete