Good things are happening...
Not everything happens the way I want them too...
Not everything happens when I would like them too...
I'm not doing anything awesome right now
Or feeling exceptionally happy every single minute of every day.
I'm just a student. Living in an old apartment.
I guess what I am trying to say is...life is imperfectly perfect.
But with bright faith and trust in The Lord without expectations...
The Best is Yet to Be.
Not everything happens the way I want them too...
Not everything happens when I would like them too...
I'm not doing anything awesome right now
Or feeling exceptionally happy every single minute of every day.
I'm just a student. Living in an old apartment.
I guess what I am trying to say is...life is imperfectly perfect.
But with bright faith and trust in The Lord without expectations...
The Best is Yet to Be.
No comments:
Post a Comment