Sunday, October 17, 2010

There is beauty all around....in nature.












***

I had the opportunity to join some fellow girls from the ward who invited our apartment to go camping!

My roommates jumped at the opportunity, and I was kind of hesitant, but I agreed right away anyway. I knew if I didn't give a definite answer I probably would not go and wish I had later.

The girl mainly organizing it (Bekah) through connections scored us a campsite on
Antelope Island in the middle of the Great Salt Lake!
They should rename is BISON island, because we saw soo many and came about 10 ft from them in person!

It was a well needed trip for me.
I felt so liberated from Provo and my worries.
I ended up just wearing and sleeping in the clothes on my back.
All I really used was my pillow, sleeping bag, and blanket.

After a pretty terrible week at school,
this trip gave me the chance to look at God's creations and turn my attitude toward gratitude.
Life goes on...and everything will be ok.

I found I am surrounded by beauty and it is all provided by a loving Heavenly Father to show his love for me.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a BLAST!!! I bet it was freezing! You are too cute. I can't believe how little I see you neighbor...geeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNN!! Who knew we were in the same state as that cool place!? Learning something new everyday... one thing remains the same though! You're still adorable and I am so happy you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete