Friday, August 06, 2010

Gooo Wedding!

Operation Wedding: Complete



When we were FINALLY ready to leave the reception after clean up, my brother and I had a team break with our hands in the center and saying, "Gooo Wedding!" Looking at my nephew Caden, This is how I was feeling after the reception.





The whole process was a quite a feat! But overall, I guess it was worth it since it's what Emily wanted. It was charming with chinese lanterns hanging from the trees and ribbons around the tree. It helped that the food was quite tasty and filled you up with one plate.






Being the only sister of the bride came with it's responsibilities.
Picking up flowers and just tagging along to do this and that.
Pretty much working my tail off helping set up the reception.
I even got lost on the way to the temple and I never get lost. It was quite dramatic. But don't tell anyone in my family, they'll just make fun of me.
Emily, you should plan on working pretty hard whenever I get married.





On the plus side, I got a free pair (Emily didn't want them) of sweet converse shoes that matched my outfit and I wore them the whole night at the party. Everyone seemed amused I was wearing them with my skirt. But yes they were a lot more comfortable than the high heels. My toes were sore the whole day from just wearing them an hour at the temple. lol.
I just love this picture of my nieces with the temple in the background. They were dancing in their purple dresses, and I don't know, but i think this picture is beautiful.






I hope Emily had a good day, she never said much, she just smiled a ton, so I'm thinking that's a good sign. And I'm just happy to have a life back and we'll be visiting Missouri next week....!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Brianna: I miss you. Also- yay! I love weddings! They're SO much fun, but definitely a lot of work. ;) And yes, I do love that picture of your little nieces at the temple- so cute! And lastly, you should have seen my face when I read about your converse. i. love. them. :D When I get married, I'm going to wear lime-green hightop converse with my dress. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete