Brianna! I had a dream once where I was looking at your profile page and it said you were in a relationship with a different person, and I was like, "What?!?!?!" Oh gosh! I'm glad to see that's not the case. :)
It is amazing how something so simple can mean the world to a person. I agree... Letters are definitely a highlight of a day, week, or even month. I hope everything is going well with Emily's wedding. It is a really stressful time for everyone involved so hang in there yourself!
Brianna! I had a dream once where I was looking at your profile page and it said you were in a relationship with a different person, and I was like, "What?!?!?!" Oh gosh! I'm glad to see that's not the case. :)
ReplyDeleteLETTERS ARE THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how something so simple can mean the world to a person. I agree... Letters are definitely a highlight of a day, week, or even month. I hope everything is going well with Emily's wedding. It is a really stressful time for everyone involved so hang in there yourself!
ReplyDelete