Saturday, August 07, 2010

One point Five

HAPPY 18 MONTH ANNIVERSARY
to
MATT and I

:)


I don't know why...but last night was the first time in a long time that I cried because I miss Matt. Maybe it's all this wedding stuff. But I cried so hard I thought I was going to need a paper bag to breathe into. Thankfully, I did not have to resort to that because my little break down didn't last too long. Feelings have been improving a lot since he first left because when I'm feeling blue..I think I know how to just let it all out and then recover quickly. Crying is not going to make the time go faster...so let what I need out and get moving again.

And I think this plan has been working pretty well, por que el tiempo se mueve.
una semana hasta que la marca un ano!!!

:)

(I've got to keep practicing my spanish some because Matt told me he wants to talk to me in spanish when he returns...haha...ohh poop.)

1 comment: