Lots to do this week.
Kind of freaking out.
School doesn't even start until the 30th.
It's always hard for me getting settled in somewhere new (I should be used to it by now right?) and get into a new routine because it takes a while.
Lots of pressure to try and do better in school this year.
That's not easy at all, just makes me scared.
However,
I am looking forward to it at the same time.
Hopefully, this feeling will trump the ones above.
Kind of freaking out.
School doesn't even start until the 30th.
It's always hard for me getting settled in somewhere new (I should be used to it by now right?) and get into a new routine because it takes a while.
Lots of pressure to try and do better in school this year.
That's not easy at all, just makes me scared.
However,
I am looking forward to it at the same time.
Hopefully, this feeling will trump the ones above.
My sentiments exactly, minus the "used to it" part because this is the first time I've moved anywhere... except when I was like 5 years old. I moved from my house a couple streets over to my current house. haha! But other than that, yup.
ReplyDelete