Can.
Not.
Pack.
This
is
how
scattered
my
brain
is
right
now.
And this is what I have learned this morning...
Do you know what the first video ever uploaded to youtube was?
Find out here:
And this is what I have learned this morning...
Do you know what the first video ever uploaded to youtube was?
Find out here:
Ok, so I think I say this every time, but honestly- I feel the same way! I move into my apartment tomorrow and I haven't done anything yet... Overwhelm-ness/first time moving out/having to go out and buy stuff/my sister is here and I just want to play with her all day but I have to go to work for 6.5 hours and basically, my life is a chaotic MESS right now! oh college... But we'll get through it!
ReplyDeleteYes we should!! And we should go country swing dancing again too. I want to go again! And one of these days, we will buy boots. haha! Anyway- would you want to have a movie night or something Saturday night? That would be fun! I don't get off work until 10:00 though, so it would kinda late... what are you thinking? Or when works for you?
ReplyDelete