Today was great.
Definitely not perfect, but that's what makes it great.
I could truly see big and little blessings here and there.
Even if it was just getting hired for a job at school to playing with my nieces and nephews to receiving two, yeah 2 is very rare!, letters from good friends when before I checked the mailbox I was telling my mom how I haven't heard from my friends in months to just eating good food and enjoying the weather...
Yeah, those kind of days are gooood.
Definitely not perfect, but that's what makes it great.
I could truly see big and little blessings here and there.
Even if it was just getting hired for a job at school to playing with my nieces and nephews to receiving two, yeah 2 is very rare!, letters from good friends when before I checked the mailbox I was telling my mom how I haven't heard from my friends in months to just eating good food and enjoying the weather...
Yeah, those kind of days are gooood.
I think sometimes that I live for those days. :) They help me to remember that life is good, or just give me hope when things are crappy. Either way, I love those days. :)
ReplyDelete