So....
Life is good.
I can't complain.
Complaining is very tempting though
when you are taking spring classes at byu.
However, I don't regret it.
I am learning. And not just about Chemistry.
I'm learning more about myself too.
***
On a fun note...
MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!
Have I pretty much told the world before she has?
YES.
But being the nice sister she is, she is letting me go shopping and do fun stuff with her.
I mean the Mckown family hasn't had a wedding in 8 years ish since Andrew and Rebecca were married.
And Emily is the first girl, so she's the bride, so this is exciting!
***
Also
I am already counting down the days until spring term is over!
(Only about a month)
And do you want to know why?
Because I get to travel with Andrew and Rebecca and their whole fam to...
MISSOURI!!!
Yipee!
AND
the day I fly home from Missouri....
Mom, Aaron, Emily, and I are going to...
CALIFORNIA!
Yipee Again!!!
Oh how I love to travel!
My ultimate career dream is to have Samantha Brown's job on the travel channel.
***
Well, other than that
my summer has been rolling along.
When school gets out in Mid June though,
Plans are really going to start to kick in to motion such as...
going to Missouri
va-k in California
Family Reunions
and you can't forget about the...
WEDDING!
***
I guess I can mean it now when I say...
Life is good.
I can't complain.
Complaining is very tempting though
when you are taking spring classes at byu.
However, I don't regret it.
I am learning. And not just about Chemistry.
I'm learning more about myself too.
***
On a fun note...
MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!
Have I pretty much told the world before she has?
YES.
But being the nice sister she is, she is letting me go shopping and do fun stuff with her.
I mean the Mckown family hasn't had a wedding in 8 years ish since Andrew and Rebecca were married.
And Emily is the first girl, so she's the bride, so this is exciting!
***
Also
I am already counting down the days until spring term is over!
(Only about a month)
And do you want to know why?
Because I get to travel with Andrew and Rebecca and their whole fam to...
MISSOURI!!!
Yipee!
AND
the day I fly home from Missouri....
Mom, Aaron, Emily, and I are going to...
CALIFORNIA!
Yipee Again!!!
Oh how I love to travel!
My ultimate career dream is to have Samantha Brown's job on the travel channel.
***
Well, other than that
my summer has been rolling along.
When school gets out in Mid June though,
Plans are really going to start to kick in to motion such as...
going to Missouri
va-k in California
Family Reunions
and you can't forget about the...
WEDDING!
***
I guess I can mean it now when I say...
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment