Everyday I feel like slapping myself in the face and saying to myself...
WHAT WAS I THINKING???
Why did I take Chemistry in the Spring?
I have no idea what is going on.
A friend once told me to Remember the Savior even when I get tired of studying...
I truly believe that is the only thing getting me up to go to class.
***
On the bright side...
I am in love with this guy!

WHAT WAS I THINKING???
Why did I take Chemistry in the Spring?
I have no idea what is going on.
A friend once told me to Remember the Savior even when I get tired of studying...
I truly believe that is the only thing getting me up to go to class.
***
On the bright side...
I am in love with this guy!
Less than a month till vacation. Hang in there. Just think, when it is over you are done with it. You can do it. We love you.
ReplyDeleteDear Bri:
ReplyDeleteI took AP Chemistry my junior year and had NO idea what was going on that entire year, so I think I understand a small chunk of what you're going through. And yes, it's blecky. And also: "On the bright side..." okay. You just make me laugh! haha! :)
Love Stephanie :)
BRIANNA. Okay. A few things: 1- I'd be scared to put it in my portfolio because BYU is like super... well, they're looking for picture with meaning. I'm not sure if they'd glean much out of that one, but I do love it. haha! :) 2- I'm so jealous you're going to California! Oh I hope you have a BLAST!!! :) 3- Oh my gosh, would you really buy that hat for me?? I would totally give you money!!!! I kinda would really love that a lot, but only if you want to! And 4- I know I miss hanging out with you too!! We should do something this summer! :)
ReplyDeleteOk deal! Ok so I'm pretty sure I was in a store in Toontown when I saw it, on the same end as the Roger Rabbit ride, but not as far as the ride. Does that make sense? It's like in the back of Toontown by some fake buildings like City Hall and the Library. I'm pretty sure...! And the hats were on the back wall. Yeah when are you going? Just trying to determine when I should give money to your brother. :) Oh my goodness Brianna you are AMAZING!!! I don't know if you know how happy this makes me! Of course, if you can't find the hat, I won't be too sad because life will still be the same. haha! ;) But yeah girl, text me seriously whenever! Except after 3:00, cause it's VERY likely I'll be at work. But yeah we could do lunch, a movie, go for rides, roll down the hill at Rock Canyon Park, haha whatever! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete