Saturday, May 22, 2010

I want to write...

But I got nothing to say.

As I am sure you can tell just by reading...

my writing is not interesting. at all.

I don't have a way with words or a way with speaking them.

***

Anyways...

I am consistently amazed how when I feel like a situation could not be worse...

and I feel like I should stress out and worry about it

I physically can not freak out about it

because I have so much peace...

from just saying a prayer.

Because I know it is going to be alright.

***

2 comments:

  1. :)

    Also: K, Sunday before Missourri. Got it!

    PS: I think I found a place...! My friend Jessica and I went and looked at Stadium Terrace the other day and we want to live there! It's not really close to campus, but that's ok... we're not going to get anything close at this point. But they're pretty nice for BYU apartments. Decent-sized living room, kitchen, and bedrooms, and a nice closet/storage place in the living room by the door. There's 6 girls to an apartment and one bathroom, which sounds really bad, but we walked into the bathroom and it's HUGE. 2 toilets in stalls, a tub/shower and another shower, and 3 sinks! It's really big! That was our main selling point. haha! But yeah we're pretty excited. It's $249 a month + gas and electricity and it has available space! That was another main selling point for obvious reasons. ;) How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bri,
    Who needs words when you make people feel good just by hanging out with them? lol I like reading what you write--even if you don't think it is great. Hang in there--it gets better. Every down has an up.

    ReplyDelete