What do you think of when you think of Monday?
First day of a long week?
Super tired from an exhausting weekend?
Long day?
Well...not today!
This is how my Monday went:
Received a Surprise Super Sweet email from The Best Guy Ever!!!
Then came home from a long crazy school day to find THIS in my hallway...
That's right, A PACKAGE!
And from who better than THE AAMODT's!
Mainly it was Becca.
But as a college student packages are a BIG deal.
It usually means they are filled with goodies and sent with love!
And when I finally figured out how to open it,
Here's what was inside!
Some of this....
But underneath it all...
All of THIS!
How AWESOME!
I Love The Aamodts!

Super tired from an exhausting weekend?
Long day?
Well...not today!
This is how my Monday went:
Received a Surprise Super Sweet email from The Best Guy Ever!!!
Then came home from a long crazy school day to find THIS in my hallway...
And from who better than THE AAMODT's!
Mainly it was Becca.
But as a college student packages are a BIG deal.
It usually means they are filled with goodies and sent with love!
And when I finally figured out how to open it,
Here's what was inside!
But underneath it all...
How AWESOME!
I Love The Aamodts!
Aww! Presh! haha that's so awesome!! That would totally make my day. :)
ReplyDeleteI just learned today that you have a blog! Rock it! This is so cute :) I love Brianna McKown!
ReplyDelete