Friday, March 05, 2010

Everyday Thoughts

SO,
I was sitting in class today and all I could think about was how tired I was because I went Power Tumbling the night before until midnight.
And because I went power tumbling I thought of Matt because that's what he does.
He jumps on trampolines and does crazy tricks and flips and his job was to teach younger aspiring crazy kids to do those same things.
So ALL day I was thinking about Matt and how I wish he could have been with me last night.
EVERYDAY something is just there or happens that has me wishing for him.
Seriously, these have been my thoughts for the past six months and will be a good portion of my thoughts for the next year and a half.
I can't help it. I am human. AND
I love him.


I told you he was Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment