
I'm a forward thinker.
I think ahead.
A lot.
It can be a blessing..
and a curse.
I Just keep telling myself...
One
Month
At
A
Time.
One
Day
At
A
Time.
One
Hour
At
A
Time.
One
Step
At
A
Time.
Slow Down.
Enjoy life.
Thomas S. Monson said,
"There is always time for you to do things in the future that you want to do."
It must be true.
I think ahead.
A lot.
It can be a blessing..
and a curse.
I Just keep telling myself...
One
Month
At
A
Time.
One
Day
At
A
Time.
One
Hour
At
A
Time.
One
Step
At
A
Time.
Slow Down.
Enjoy life.
Thomas S. Monson said,
"There is always time for you to do things in the future that you want to do."
It must be true.
Oh Brianna- I find myself doing the same thing sometimes!
ReplyDelete