
Love is in the air. . .
or should I say love is in the hearts of many. . .
Love is a phenomenon you can't measure or describe. . .
Love is just a part of who we are as humans. . .
Love is a miracle.
<3
I have always loved the Holiday Valentine's Day ever since I was little.
I love people.
Yes Valentine's Day is mainly advertised as for your significant other...
But please, love is for everyone!
I love this holiday because you can show your love for everyone!
I think people forget that.
<3
Please don't be bitter to this Holiday just because you don't have "that one valentine."
Please don't be bitter to this Holiday because the one you want to share it with is not with you..
(believe me I know!)
<3
You are loved.
<3
Now spread the love.
<3
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy late Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I did tell him- but he's good with it, so that's not why I need to keep my big mouth shut! haha, jk! ;) Nah I just say stupid things... especially in front of certain tall guys that I may find super SUPER attractive and actually kinda really like... meh. oh well. :/