On May 4th, Kyle turned 28! On his birthday Kyle and I went and saw the new Avengers movie. After the movie we ate at his favorite mexican food restaurant Los Charros with his parents. When we got home we had ice cream and opened presents. He mostly got clothes from me. Sunday we had a family dinner and had oreo ice cream cake and chicken and mashed potatoes. Kyle's birthday gift from my mom was a ticket to go see David Copperfield in Las Vegas! She was in St. George last weekend for a work conference, so we met up with her for one night in Vegas. We had a great time! It was the first show Kyle and I have seen in Vegas! It was so much fun, Kyle and I are already talking about what show we should go see next. We ate the Guy Fieri's restaurant Friday night and it was tasty. Scott and Emily went there and said it was good, so we figured we had to give it a try. We all got something different and everything tasted pretty good. I have to say, I think the fried s'more was the best.
Anyways, our big adventure was Kyle was chosen to go on stage with David Copperfield! David threw a Frisbee in the air and Kyle caught it. Kyle was asked to give him two numbers between 1-50 and answer some questions. Basically, by the end of the first part of the illusion, David pulled out of a locked box (locked before the show) the correct numbers and answers Kyle had given him. Then Kyle was asked to hold on to a pole with a platform on it. Basically, a real car appeared on the platform above Kyle's head. Kyle said he did not see any way how it got there. Also, David pulled out real license plates for the car with the said numbers Kyle had given him. It was the best birthday gift Kyle could have received to go on stage and a memory we will never forget!
Eiffel Tower Cupcake
We thought these were really filled with chocolate syrup at first, but they are actually empty piggy banks.
Thanks, Mom!
The biggest coy I have ever seen.
Donny Osmond's real suit he wore when he won Dancing with the Stars.
My Parisian pastry!
Us in Venice! (or I mean at the Venetian)


























No comments:
Post a Comment