Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Madness

 Our church had a Halloween party last weekend. The theme was Fairytales/Once Upon A Time. I immediately thought of the the TV show Once Upon a Time and Emma Swan and Captain Hook. We made it work and everyone thought Kyle looked so good. I would have to agree, Kyle was a good looking Captain Hook. We were probably the "most photographed" at the party. There were some 12-13 year old girls that loved us! It was fun and funny. Even most of the adults knew who we were and really liked our idea. Overall, our costumes were a hit and we might wear them again to go trick-or-treating with the nieces and nephews!   


My favorite photo, Sheriff Swan and Captain Hook


Kyle & I in the above picture, the bottom picture is Hook & Emma on the TV show. Pretty close, huh?


Adelaide turned 2 yesterday! I am trying to cherish all the time I have with her until the end of December because they are moving to Utah. :( She loves Elmo, ABC's, Numbers, Minnie Mouse, pink, purple, singing, talking, playing, fishing (game), books. I could go on and on, she is so adorable and so smart.

 


Dress for her baby doll
Tyler, the Fireman 
Tyler the Princess
Riley loved Adelaide's high heels that light up
Riley as a cheerleader
Cutest shopper out there!
Opening presents

No comments:

Post a Comment