Saturday, September 27, 2014

FBF: Part 5: June 2014

In June, we did a few more short hikes to a couple waterfalls. The first few pictures are of Stewart Falls in Provo Canyon. The trail is nice and shaded, it is a pretty area and another big waterfall. The weather was great. The smaller waterfall, I hiked with my mom and took us 5 minutes to get there. Ha. It was up Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was kind of fun because it was a little hidden. Kyle was in San Diego, so we missed him! 

The only other eventful thing that really happened in June was I quit my job at the call center! It was a great decision, but so hard to do because I have never quit anything before just because I couldn't stand it! However, I had so many break downs and was just miserable! I have not had a job since, but that is ok because we just moved to San Diego a week ago and I was able to start packing the apartment in August! However, that is a different story for a different post. 

Bye, June!













No comments:

Post a Comment