It's October and I really like to decorate for Halloween. I grew up with decorations for the seasons/holidays and it always makes it feel more homey with decorations for me.
So, now that Kyle and I are our own little family, we decided to get some more decorations for Halloween. I had some from before, but we wanted a bit more and it makes our apartment feel even more homey to add some of those decorations. And decorations I hope to continue to have for our future children to enjoy as much as I did growing up.
So here are some pictures of our collection and starting out.
I really like them, with little space, it's hard to not get too much.
So I can't wait until we have a house and add so much more to this and have so much more room to add even.
It's a nice start with our little apartment though.
My singing and dancing Frankenstein I got from my dad and our bone candles are awesome
You have to have a skeleton
Boo and candle holders
Our crazy bat is funny
Kitchen towels
Pumpkin lights
Happy Halloween!
We have some other stuff too that adds a little here and there, but it wasn't really worth taking a picture of, so this is the good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment