Here are some recent happenings of what Kyle and I have been up to recently:
We went to the strawberry days rodeo in Pleasant Grove with my brother and sis-in-law and sister and bro-in-law. Kyle got the infamous strawberries and cream because they are his favorite fruit. The rodeo is non stop one event after the other, so it kept us entertained and we got to witness a new record made on the bull or bareback riding? Can't quite remember, but I thought it was cool.
My oldest niece, Annika, was baptized this last weekend. We were very happy to go support her and are proud of her for her decision to be baptized. She is really one of the sweetest 8 year olds ever.
Over the weekend, Kyle and I decided to go hike the Y. Our plan originally was to go hike past the Y because I have never done that before. However, we started at 7 pm and it was still blazing hot! I was seriously overheating and was too tired to go past the Y. Oh well, it will happen one day.
Hiking back down the sun was starting to set. And finally it was cooling down!
the moon looked pretty cool
This is all smoke from the fires going on in Utah. It made the sky look purple/orange.
And before I forget:
Happy Independence Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment