Last week of school brings lots of emotions...
and probably this headache I've had ALL day does the something to the same effect too.
I'm so homesick.
You think when they finally build a temple in your hometown you'd be there to take your friends to share something so important to you. But sometimes it feels like the universe is against me to keep from Missouri once and for all and it feels so bad to not be able to go home. At. All.
This last weekend....
I was so disappointed.
I didn't feel important enough at all for anyone.
I felt ditched and just...forgotten.
And some people didn't care to say a thing.
Ah, such is life.
Teachers don't care.
Friends don't seem to care.
Why should I care?
I guess I'm just not good enough.
Ouch... Guess I'm nobody... ;-)
ReplyDeleteHang in there Bri. I know it's painful. I've been there too. Hope our shopping, talking, and playing helped a little bit. We love you! Stop by if you need someone to talk to or crazies to distract you.
May I just say, first, I hardly ever comment on posts. So this is big. Also, love what you did with the blog! Also, I love you. And I know how you feel. Since I got married, I feel like nobody cares about me anymore, except for Trent. But I care about you!
ReplyDelete