I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
My head and throat are aching and finals are upon me.
I'm getting stressed out about them even though I don't really need to.
I think it's because I just don't want to take them!
Also, seeing recent facebook events of upcoming bridal showers...
puts me in a sour mood.
I don't want to be happy for them because I'm jealous they get to have what clearly just seemed like bad timing for me.
I like to think I'm still getting over some of those disappointed feelings...
but it always lingers back when I'm reminded of it.
Overall, I always struggle with comparing myself to others and telling myself to not do it.
I need to stop looking back at the past and the couple negative things that disappointed me and focus more on the positive things that are happening
And just be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment