Monday, March 14, 2011

Guilty?

My day was just made.

Sorry I have been on a Matt tangent recently...
but it had been a while since I had done so.

"Everytime i think of you i feel at peace. I told my compaƱion the other day i said the two places i feel more at peace are one in the temple and two when i am with you. I may not know what it exactly feels like but i do know that you help me to be better and you give me so much peace just thinking about you."

He's told me before, I've told him before, but I haven't heard it in a while...and to hear it today for some reason lifted my spirits..like a lot!

But it's so true...I've felt the difference with dating other guys...and nothing has even come close. I know I'm young
(which my family keeps reminding me),
and when people say I'm young...
it makes me feel like I should not be feeling these good things yet.
Like..I don't have the "permission" to be feeling these things yet
because I don't have enough experience with dating.
And it makes me feel guilty.
Yet, I don't want to feel guilty!
Should I feel guilty?

BUT
All I know is how I feel and how it affects me.
And when I've made mistakes,
it's because I was trying to fool myself.
But I've got to be honest with myself..
these feelings,
for both Matt and I,
are 100% REAL.

1 comment: