Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taylor



She has cancer.

We have had her for about 7 or 8 years.

My mom and my brother will take her to be put down today.

I went up to Salt Lake on Wednesday and stayed the night just to say good bye to her.
I cried of course.

She was a great blessing in my family's life.

I don't care if you think I am being ridiculous for saying this stuff about a cat.
She is one of the main reasons why I like cats so much.
I know a lot of people don't like cats, and I don't like some cats either,
but if you knew Taylor, you would instantly fall in love;
like most people did that just let her sit in their lap for 3 seconds.

She always made you feel better because she loved to cuddle.
She also made you feel loved because she let you take care of her.
She made me feel physically miserable because I was really allergic to her,
but I always took the consequence of itchy eyes and a runny nose because she was
irresistible to be around.
She was just everyone's friend.
She was one of the most sweetest animals I have ever been around.
She did not have a mean bone in her body.
I will miss hearing her little bell on her collar when she would walk or run around.
She is my Princess, my kitty.

I am glad she will feel better now, it was hard to see her not feeling well and not be able to do anything for her.
I know she will feel better and I hope to see her again!
She really is a member of our family.

I asked my brother if he thought she would live in heaven with us,
And he said
Of course. She's an angel.

And that she is.

I Love and Miss You Taylor!


1 comment:

  1. Hardest day of my life so far is when we put Kitty down. It's seriously like losing a member of your family!!! I'm so sorry to see Taylor go!!!

    ReplyDelete