Valentine's Day is So Close!!!
One of my FAVORITE holidays!
It will be the hardest day for me yet though cause I have 3, yes THREE, tests that day!
BOO!!!
But that is not going to keep me from lovin'!
Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out
Sometimes there's bulls* that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me
What is there to complain about?
When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in
Sometimes there's bulls* that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me
What is there to complain about?
When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in
I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cuz hopelessly
The hope is we have so much to feel good about
'Cuz hopelessly
The hope is we have so much to feel good about
No comments:
Post a Comment