Sunday, January 09, 2011

Untitled

Welp,

Second year in a row that this new year has begun in heartbreak.

It teaches me some good lessons though.

It reminds me of my character.
  • I am not a coward.
  • I have the strength to move on.
  • I can still treat people with respect when I am really upset with them.
  • I can cry in front of people with integrity and do not sob like a baby.
  • I can communicate my feelings respectfully and honestly.
  • I can still maintain respect for myself and not blame myself even though I want to.
  • I am glad I trust people. Even though they don't deserve it.
  • No matter how upset I am, it's never angry or punch you in the face mad, it's pity I feel that they do not know how to treat other people fairly and honestly.
  • I feel that I can forgive easily. It is not ok, but I will forgive you as soon as I can. I want to.
  • Reminds me to be grateful for the ones who do love me and honestly care about me.
  • I am grateful for the gospel. It has helped me and is helping me build a loving and respectful character. Like The Savior Jesus Christ.

And since the new year usually starts off with a trial,
it just means good things are to waiting for me, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment