
This week has had a lot of ups and downs.
Still working through some things..with family and friends.
Yet, you still have to make some time to find those little pleasures in life
and just be able to laugh.
Friday night I had the pleasure to enjoy the night with my roommates and good friends.
We went tube sledding at Soldier Hollow.
There is a tow rope that tows you and your tube up to the top of the hill and the only way to get down is on your tube.
The workers were awesome and let everyone do whatever they wanted.
We made groups of like 2o and went down interconnected.
We went down all at the same time singly and ran into each other or the wall and spinning or on our stomachs.
Corrine's tube went down another little hill without her, thanks to me, and Jane fell off the tow rope but was pushed up by Christine behind her.
It was a fun and tiring night.
Thanks for making last night fun guys!
I am grateful they are all willing to have fun and come do fun things with me.
Next adventure?
Snowshoeing anyone???
I'd probably slow you down too much to go snowshoeing with you :-) Thanks for being there to help a few days lately. You were a life saver. Soldier Hollow looks like it was a blast. Someday I wanna do that.
ReplyDeleteWe should do something else than! Any ideas? Yeah, one day you should go, you would love it. It's completely safe, but a lot of fun. It would be worth it. And no problem, I'm more than willing to help as much as I can all the time. So don't hesitate. I love you Rebecca!
ReplyDelete