I am so glad there are things in this world that allow you to get out of your own world for a while when you need to (be careful to use it in moderation)...but it helps sooo much!
Right now my es-caup-ehhh (escape) is this little friend:
This is the second book to The Hunger Game Series.Did not think I would like this because EVERYONE says it is good...
but man, I read the first book in ONE DAY.
That is saying something right there because I usually like to take my sweet time...
but Suzanne doesn't allow me to do that because this book keeps my eyes glued to the pages.
Don't worry, I'm keeping up with my school work.
LOVE this book!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M ON MOCKINGJAY!!! It actually got a WAY cute guy to talk to me at work... haha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete