First day of school at byu makes my brain exhausted...
i.e. I washed my face with shampoo tonight
Taking a deep breath...
I'll get the hang of this again soon.
P.S. I love college. I love my family. I love Matt. I love my friends and making new friends.
And I love My Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ.
i.e. I washed my face with shampoo tonight
Taking a deep breath...
I'll get the hang of this again soon.
P.S. I love college. I love my family. I love Matt. I love my friends and making new friends.
And I love My Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ.
I brought 2 things of conditioner instead of conditioner AND shampoo. woops... ;) Are you going to the game on Saturday? If not, then we should go buy boots. haha! I didn't buy an All Sports Pass this year because I didn't know of anyone who was getting one, but I am going to buy a winter one again! suhweeeeeet. :)
ReplyDeletehahahah....really? Shampoo? Yikes! You crazy girl. So glad we're neighbors :)
ReplyDelete