Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No Second Guessing and No Looking Back

Whenever judgement day will be...I imagine The Lord will tell me some things I did well...and not so well...and among the not so well things...He will tell me how he tried to teach me lesson after lesson on patience and trying harder and not getting caught up in things that are not so important. And show me in reality...whenever I did have to have patience, it all happened in the blink of an eye....and then hopefully tell me the good things last. :)

It's just one of those times in my life where I observe people close to me go on missions, get married, get jobs for careers, making BIG decisions about their lives...pretty much living their own life. And I'm feeling kind of left out. I keep telling myself life is not a race...take it at The Lord's pace for me. If I would actually try to take it at my pace, which sometimes I feel like pushing the accelerator all the way to the floor, I know I would crash and it would not turn out so good.

Just learning to try to be patient with my efforts, try to be patient with trying to put out more effort, and keep trying to be patient until I get those rewards that come from the effort..and patience.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like patience is one of my biggest weaknesses. It's a good thing that the Lord has patience with us, cause I know that it's taking me a while to get this right. :)

    ReplyDelete