Friday, June 11, 2010

This quote helps me to be encouraged to keep going. It is not as easy as it sounds. But...one day at a time right?

****

"Focus your eyes on the blessings you are getting now, while you wait. When you are trying hard to give, knowing the rewards will be delayed, it's terribly easy to overlook other blessings. Not ALL blessings are delayed. Among the reasons we ought to be thankful is that it will improve our vision. And with an eye on today's blessings you'll have more staying power for the distant goal." -Henry B. Eyring


1 comment:

  1. I love how the gospel applies to everyone so personally. :) I read this and from reading your blog, I think I can see a little glimpse of what it might mean to you. But it also means something pretty great to me, and probably most likely for different reasons. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete